The SoftSwim® Program
Soft, clear, chlorine-free water is easy to achieve. That’s the philosophy behind SoftSwim. It’s the reason pool owners everywhere are making the big switch to non-chlorine pool care.
BioGuard’s SoftSwim Program is ideal for:
- Not more than 25,000 gallons
- Excellent circulation, using a sand filter
- Pump operates at least 12 hours per day
- Pool has a bottom drain
- In-ground or above-ground
- Any surface type, but especially great for all vinyl-lined pools
You don’t have to be an exact match with these descriptions to be a good candidate for SoftSwim. It’s best to talk with your BioGuard® Dealer. They’ll direct you to the best program for you and your pool.
Prevent Algae Growth
Using an effective algicide is an important first step in your pool care regimen for inhibiting and controlling the growth of algae.
- Add it to your pool every two weeks to keep algae in check.
- Withstands evaporation from direct sunlight
- Works harder in high temperatures
- Supports the effectiveness of other SoftSwim products when used on a regular basis
Sanitize to Kill Bacteria
This is a step you don’t want to miss when keeping your pool primed for good times in the sun.
- Kills bacteria
- Contains biguanide — the key ingredient that makes this program so different than chlorine-based sanitizers
- Will not degrade in sunlight
Oxidize and Clarify for Sparkling Clear Water
Use SoftSwim C on a monthly basis to maintain clarity. Our powerful clarifier and oxidizer helps you keep the sparkle in your water longer by removing contaminants that can cause cloudiness.
- Stabilized formula lasts longer
- Clears your pool water by eliminating body oils, perspiration and other undesirable contaminants that can affect clarity and sparkle